Better Retail Site Selection
Retail site selection is not simply a question of what real estate is available. It's an analytic challenge that requires an understanding of the customer and the market potential for a retailer at a location. Whether you are a retailer, shopping center owner/developer, or real estate broker/developer, the challenge is the same.
We believe customer behavior and demographic profiles drive market potential, leading to the right answer about where to place a retail store - or what retail tenants to recruit for your existing location..
Retail Site Selection: What We Can Do for You
- We provide analytical services, software, and data to help you select store, branch or other business locations that are profitable and contribute positively to your overall store or branch network.
When you work with Mapping Analytics, you will discover that retail site analysis leads to a sound business site selection decision. We include a series of important analyses when helping you select new retail store sites, including:
- Customer profiling
- Mapping customer locations
- Competitive analysis
- Trade area development and mapping
- Demographic, Census, and market data analysis
- Market potential analysis
- Analysis of site impact on overall store network
Mapping a Network of Sites to Optimize Market Coverage
Just as no man is an island, no retail store sits on its own. Other stores, competitors, traffic patterns, population density and more affect the profitability of a retail store location.
That's why it's critical to consider retail store network optimization when determining:
- A new retail store location
- How many retail stores you can open in an existing market
- Where you should expand your retail store network
- What stores should be closed or consolidated
How can you account for all these factors? It's easy when you work with Mapping Analytics. We're experts at it and ready to help you.