Demographic Site Selection, Mapping and Store Network Optimization
A number of vendors in the market offer site selection software and services. Mapping Analytics does, too, but we're different. Here's how:
- You can get both services and software from us. We'll help you choose the right approach or combination.
- You'll make better site selection decisions by using our demographic site selection approach.
Demographic Site Selection: What We Can Do for You
- We provide analytical services, software, and data to help you select store, branch or other business locations that are profitable and contribute positively to your overall store or branch network.
When you work with Mapping Analytics, you will discover that demographic site selection leads to a sound business site selection decision. We include a series of important analyses when helping you select new sites, including:
- Customer profiling
- Mapping customer locations
- Competitive analysis
- Trade area development and mapping
- Demographic, Census, and market data analysis
- Market potential analysis
- Analysis of site impact on overall store network
Mapping Network of Sites to Optimize Market Coverage
Just as no man is an island, no store or branch sits on its own. Other stores, competitors, traffic patterns, population density and more affect the profitability of a store location.
That's why it's critical to consider store network optimization when determining:
- A new store location
- How many stores or branches you can open in an existing market
- Where you should expand your network
- What stores should be closed or consolidated
How can you account for all these factors? It's easy when you work with Mapping Analytics. We're experts at it and ready to help you.